Our Showcase will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Find out more about our intended approach to the support you may be offered
- Undertake a learning walk and experience best practice in terms of phonics teaching
- Begin to complete your schools action plan which will set out your plans for improvement and include any request for resource support
- Establish networks with like-minded colleague.
Our showcase events are open to a wide range of primary schools and infant schools. However, we prioritise our engagement with schools based on the following criteria. We use this to prioritise applications:
- The last published Phonics Screening Check result is below the published national average (2019 PSC expected standard is 82%)
- Ofsted judgement of Requires Improvement or Inadequate
- The numbers of pupils eligible for the Pupil Premium is above the most recently published national average (2018/19 the pupil premium national average is 22.9%)
- The school is in an Opportunity Area
- A school referred through by an NLE
You can view the full English Hub Support model here.
You will be notified by email to confirm whether you have been successful in securing a place on a showcase.
To book a place, please click the course link and then select the 'book online' button.
Please complete the School self-referral form before attending the showcase event.