Our Showcase will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Find out more about our intended approach to the support you may be offered
- Undertake a learning walk and experience best practice in terms of phonics teaching
- Begin to complete your schools action plan which will set out your plans for improvement and include any request for resource support
- Establish networks with like-minded colleague.
Our showcase events are open to a wide range of primary schools and infant schools. However, we prioritise our engagement with schools based on the following criteria. We use this to prioritise applications:
- The last published Phonics Screening Check result is below the published national average (2019 PSC expected standard is 82%)
- Ofsted judgement of Requires Improvement or Inadequate
- The numbers of pupils eligible for the Pupil Premium is above the most recently published national average (2018/19 the pupil premium national average is 22.9%)
- The school is in an Opportunity Area
- A school referred through by an NLE
You can view the full English Hub Support model here.
Our next showcase events will take place at Horsendale Primary on the 4th and 9th November 2021. To book a place, please click the ‘Events’ link and select the desired date. You will then receive confirmation and further joining instructions and documentation the week before the event.
Once you have booked onto the chosen date, please complete the School self-referral form
Places are limited and will be secured on a first come, first served basis. To secure a place, both the reading leader and headteacher must be booked onto the event. The self-referral form must also be completed.
If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com