Fischer Family Trust Literacy: A framework for reading comprehension
- Fischer Family Trust Literacy: A framework for reading comprehension
- Hucknall Flying High Academy
- Tuesday 10th December 2019 from 09:30 until 15:30
- Lunch provided
- 15 remaining places
- £100.00 (members)
This course will provide an introduction to the theory and practice of reciprocal reading, including undertaking a reciprocal reading session ' at their own level'.
An exploration of classroom implications and practice, including preparing a text for use with children. Reciprocal reading strategies can be used for EYFS and KS1, but has more relevance at KS2.
- Able to identify the challenges in comprehension
- Apply strategies with children
- Materials to support teaching and learning
Who is the course suitable for?
- KS 2 practitioners