Flying High Training & Education
Welcome to the Flying High Training and Education 2020/2021 CPD offer!
Our CPD offers have been developed along side highly respected consultants from across the educational field including James Pembrook, Jonathan Leer, Isabella Wallace and Pen Green.
All of the training that we offer has been developed with the following set of course principles at its heart:
- Costs kept to a minimum to enable as many schools as possible to be able to access training
- All trainers and associates employed to deliver training have a track record of success locally and internationally
- Where possible, venues are used across the county to ensure equality, with regular use of school facilities to enable theory to be connected to real examples of great practice
- All provision will enable delegates to contribute to whole school improvement back in their own settings
All provision has been carefully planned in line with the national standards for teacher's professional development and meets the following criteria:
- A strong focus on improving and evaluating pupil outcomes
- Underpinned by robust evidence and expertise
- Include collaboration and challenge
- Include a range of practical processes and methods to employ back in the classroom that are suitable and deliver positive results
To view of full Flying High Training and Education Offer - download the brochure here.