Reducing the time and maximising the positive outcomes of your most challenging 5 students
- Reducing the time and maximising the positive outcomes of your most challenging 5 students
- Ramsdale Park Golf Club
- Tuesday 12th February 2019 at 9:30 to Wednesday 6th March 2019 at 3:30
- Lunch provided
- Sold offer
- 19 remaining places
- £200.00 (members)
Day 1 - 12/02/2019
- Introduction to the most challenging issues.
- Systems and protocols that don’t work and those that do work.
- Working through the specific cases, sharing common problems, sharing good practice.
- Write your plan for each student using the Inclusion Expert Model.
- Looking at various cases participants have been working on, tackling sticking points and big challenges.
Day 2 - 06/03/2019
- More in-depth and nuanced view of challenging issues; embedding longer term strategies for success;transitions; early identification and early assessment.
- Re-working through the specific cases; sharing how you tackled the common problems; reviewing what worked and what didn’t.
- Reviewing your plan for each student and developing a next-steps plan.
- Looking at various cases participants have been working on; tackling sticking points and big challenges.