Monday – Wednesday I am based in Year 6 at Bilsthorpe Flying High where I teach two days a week and carry out leadership responsibilities on the third day. Thursday and Friday I am a Professional Tutor on the ILTT Nottinghamshire programme. I also continue to do school-to-school support when time allows!
My key areas of responsibility include:
• Lead Teacher - Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy
• Professional tutor for a cohort of trainee teachers
• Contributing to the vision and strategy for the Nottinghamshire SCITT provision
• Targeted support - teaching and learning - FHT/TSA
• Oversight of lead teacher network