Director of Quality Assurance and School Improvement
As a former Headteacher and Executive Headteacher I have considerable experience of leadership, school to school support and coaching and mentoring to enable staff to fulfil their potential. As Director of Quality Assurance and School Improvement I provide ongoing support to schools across the Trust ensuring they receive the support, challenge and guidance to ensure all leaders and school staff are relentless in ensuring they provide the best opportunities and experiences for our children. I consider it a privilege to be part of each school and to help share their vision for the future. Our children get one chance at their primary school education and I am passionate that we make every day count.
My key areas of responsibility include:
Director of QA:
• To provide quality assurance and school improvement support to an allocated group of schools, accountable for the performance of each school
• To provide leadership capacity to identified vulnerable schools, enhancing the leadership capacity of the school and growing and developing a sustainable leadership structure
• To contribute to the strategic leadership and development of school improvement across the Trust
• Support an area of expertise across the trust
Director of Programme Delivery Inspiring Leaders:
• Oversight of content design and delivery at all levels, ensuring responsive to needs of Flying High and all director level partners
• Quality assurance of delivery at all levels
• Delivery across all NPQs, as appropriate
• Development of new programmes, in line with the strategic direction of the partnership
• Support and direct the Inspiring Leaders central team.
• Cath Wilkes
• Lynsey Atkins