Lead Practitioner: EYFS
As the EYFS and Phonics Lead Practitioner for the Flying High Partnership, I work across Trust schools alongside Early Years Leaders. My key focus is on developing ‘Trust Standards’ whilst ensuring high quality provision is within our settings. I support the EYFS Networks and Moderation across both Trust and Alliance schools, keeping schools abreast of the latest national messages and also sharing the excellent practice that goes on in our schools. I also run the Phonics section of the SCITT programme.
My key areas of responsibility include:
• Vision and strategy for EYFS and Phonics across the Trust
• Oversight of EYFS and Phonics targeted support within the Trust
• Vision, oversight and delivery of EYFS and Phonics provision across the TSA
• Contribute to SCITT EYFS and Phonics SCITT delivery
• Foundation Stage Leader – Mapplewells Primary and Nursery School