My role as Trust Employment Solicitor and provides me with the opportunity to support all of our schools and the central team to achieve their goals, whilst staying within the law and following best practice.
I am passionate about ensuring that the children within in our schools get the very best education and opportunities, and this is always a focus when I am advising the schools on the areas I support with.
My key areas of responsibility include:
• Provision of robust professional advice and clear recommendations for action in all aspects of HR policy and practice for trust schools and central team.
• Development and implementation of effective HR policy and procedural framework
• Designing and delivering training/briefings for schools and central team
• Working with the HR Manager and Business and Finance Team on relevant projects
• Working with the HR Manager to contribute to and deliver on the HR strategy and project work