A Complete Guide to Primary Data
- A Complete Guide to Primary Data
- Hucknall Flying High Academy
- Wednesday 13th November 2019 from 09:30 until 15:30
- Lunch provided
- 10 remaining places
- £100.00 (members)
This wide ranging course delivered by James Pembroke will equip you withe knowledge and skills required to navigate and interpret data from a number of sources, from national statistics to tracking systems.
- Be updated on all the main changes to accountability and government policy, including detail on the new reception baseline
- Acquire a detailed knowledge of all the key primary performance data including the nuts and bolts of progress measures
- Get to grips with the features of Analyse School Performance and learn how to fully analyse your Ofsted inspection summary report, identifying key priorities from your SEF
- Have a complete tour of FFT Aspire, finding out how it can be used to thoroughly investigate school performance and set targets for pupils and cohorts
- Evaluate the effectiveness of tracking systems in light of assessment without levels and changes in Ofsted focus.
Who is this course for?
- Primary Senior Leaders
- Assessment Leaders