How to get the most from your SEN budget, SENCO and TAs and maximise the outcome of your most vulnerable students
- How to get the most from your SEN budget, SENCO and TAs and maximise the outcome of your most vulnerable students
- Ramsdale Park Golf Club
- Tuesday 5th February 2019 at 9:30 to Tuesday 5th March 2019 at 3:30
- Lunch provided
- 18 remaining places
- £200.00 (members)
Day 1 - 05/03/2019
- Introduction to the most challenging SEN management issues; systems and protocols that don’t work and that do work.
- Working through the specific SEN challenges in your setting; sharing common problems; sharing good practice.
- Write your SEN implementation plan using the Inclusion Expert Model.
- Looking at various challenges participants have been working on, tackling sticking points and big challenges.
Day 2 - 21/03/2019
- More in-depth and nuanced view of challenging issues; embedding longer term strategies for success; auditing your TAs.
- Re-working through the specific issues; sharing how you tackled the common problems; reviewing what worked and what didn’t.
- Group review of challenges and learning from each other; looking at various issues participants have been working on; tackling sticking points and big challenges.