NQT + 1 Programme
- NQT + 1 Programme
- Friday 16th November 2018 at 9:30 to Saturday 1st December 2018 at 3:30
- Lunch provided
- 22 remaining places
- £0.00 (members)
NQT+1 is facilitated by Charlotte Ford & Leigh Symmons who are SLEs within the Alliance.
Participants will be better equipped to manage the shift from NQT to RQT year.
- Participants will develop the capacity to become a reflective practitioner, with access to a trained in-school coach.
- Participants will identify areas for personal development and use action research to further their classroom practice, sharing the outcomes with others.
- Participants will be given the opportunity to work in partnership with colleagues.
- Participants will be exposed to current best practice.
- Participants will benefit from learning from the research of others.
- Participants will start to consider how to implement and manage change beyond their own classroom
16/11/18 - Session 1 - Where are we now? Where do we want to be? - Ernehale Junior School
15/01/19 - Session 2 - What does action research look like? - Ernehale Junior School
28/02/19 - Session 3 - Schools visits - various
29/03/19 - Session 4 - Reflection on individual research - Ernehale Junior School
02/05/19 - Session 5 - market place - sharing the learning - TBC
20/06/19 - Session 6 - Where next? Leading beyond the classroom - Ernehale Junior School