Truly Effective Teaching - Isabella Wallace -CANCELLED
- Truly Effective Teaching - Isabella Wallace -CANCELLED
- Hucknall Flying High Academy
- Thursday 4th June 2020 from All Networks have been cancelled until further notice in supporting Government Guidelines
- Lunch provided
- 21 remaining places
- £130.00 (members)
Join us for this interactive course if you are looking to reduce unnecessary workload and increase pupil progress. Following on from the highly successful 'Consistently great teaching and learning' course, Isabella Wallace joins us again with her brand new additional toolkit that will ensure every pupil in every lesson is supported and challenged to their full potential.
The session will be jam packed with low-prep/no-prep practical strategies that are ready to use immediately and are underpinned by the latest research.
Non TSA Members - The cost of this course also entitles your school to two further spaces on the Twilight Teach Meet that will follow this daytime training session. This will enable learning to be disseminated wider across your school and increase potential positive changes in practice to become embedded. Please contact the central team to confirm the names of the people you would like to send to the twilight by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide the skills and techniques to enable you to encourage your learners to be self-reliant, confident and proactive
- Develop and employ effective metacognition strategies
- Further develop feedback skills to meet individual needs and move learners forward
- Ensure your learners are working harder than the teacher
- Make pupil progress highly visible
Who is the course for?
- All classroom teachers