What's the problem? Creative Maths in the EYFS
- What's the problem? Creative Maths in the EYFS
- Candleby Lane School
- Thursday 23rd May 2019 from 09:30 until 15:30
- Lunch provided
- 16 remaining places
- £100.00 (members)
So who is this course suitable for?
EYFS practitioners, NQTs, EYFS and Math Leaders
This extremely popular EYFS course addresses the critical area of problem solving in early mathematical development, both through adult learning and continuous provision opportunities. Attendance on the course will provide staff with a wealth of practical strategies and suggestions, directly impacting on the teaching and learning of Mathematics in your EYFS.
- Consider how children acquire early reasoning and critical thinking skills
- Practically explore methods for actively engaging children in creative mathematical problems
- Be inspired by ideas for context embedding learning
- Recognise the impact of Characteristics of Embedded Learning on Outstanding EYFS Mathematics
- Evaluate and plan to improve 'the maths area'