The Flying High Teaching School Alliance is a partnership of over 50 schools working in collaboration to a shared ethos and commitment to improve outcomes for all children.
We are always delighted to welcome new members in to our partnership of schools. To become a member, a small membership fee is required which is determined by the size of your school. Once you are a member, you and your school will be able to access a wide range of support, such as:
- Early Years
- Head Teacher
- Pupil Premium
Twilight Teach Meets focusing on:
- Early Years/Foundation Stage
- Teaching and Learning
Alongside this we also offer:
- Termly Head Teacher Away Days
- Opportunity to engage in nationally funded projects, including research
- Engagement in talent management and collaborative workforce planning
- Access to vacancy service
- Access to our NQT and NQT+1 programmes
- Discounted access to our sold CPD service
- Discounted access to National Leadership Development Curriculum through Inspiring Leaders
If you are interested in becoming a member of the alliance please contact us at TSAinfo@flyinghightrust.co.uk .
"Together, we can achieve anything"