Class Teacher - Rolling Recruitment
- Job title
- Class Teacher - Rolling Recruitment
- Central Trust
Are you looking for a fresh challenge? Are you the sort of teacher who would turn their classroom into a dragon's lair? How about dressing up as a factor ninja or crashing an assembly dressed as a knight? If the sound of this gets you excited then we want to hear from you!
Attend our recruitment event to find out more: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/flying-high-trust-primary-education-recruitment-event-2019-tickets-53812185696
As a Trust we look to recruit on an ongoing basis to ensure we employ the very best staff and are pro-active in our recruitment. If there are specific vacancies of interest, please apply directly to the individual school(s). We also offer the rolling recruitment for class teachers - simply complete the application and submit along with a cover letter detailing the schools you would be interested in working in. If you are successfully shortlisted for interview we will invite you in and discuss current and future opportunities - if you are offered a position with us we will then be in contact as soon as a vacancy in one of your preferred schools becomes available. There is no need for a second interview, just a need for you and the school to meet to ensure everyone is happy to move forward and appoint!
We are looking for someone who:
- Delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else.
- Embraces creativity and has a positive outlook on life.
- Is fascinated by the learning process and actively seeks new ideas & research.
- Is on a mission to continually develop themselves as facilitators of learning.
- Loves supporting and inspiring fellow staff and students.
- Has great ideas and wants to share them!
- Sincerely values every member of the school community.
- Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- Has the ability to make learning fun and engaging whilst ensuring all children are appropriately challenged.
- Is prepared to go the extra mile with a smile on their face!
What we want most is the right person for our school, therefore the responsibilities are flexible:
- You will be an amazing primary teacher who is able to inspire children to love learning.
- You will be proactive in offering children experiences beyond the school day.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and work in a team.
- You will have experience and a good grasp of the end of year expectations.
- You will be interested in ensuring the right interventions are being used across the school and work with our Teaching Assistants to be even more amazing than they already are.
In order to support you in making the very best of this role, you will receive weekly PPA time. In addition, you will have access to significant professional development that will improve your day to day practice and set you on the road to the next stage of your career. You will have plenty of opportunities for career development progression by tapping into the many opportunities the Teaching School and Flying High Trust has to offer.
You will benefit from being part of a very committed and dedicated team who support each other, laugh in the staffroom and never let the grass grow under their feet!
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged (as you can probably tell we are extremely proud of our children and schools). By visiting the school(s) prior to applying, you will get a real feel for the place and be able to ask further questions, so please contact us now to arrange visits.
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
We are committed to the development of community cohesion and the prevention of extremism and radicalisation.
Click here for advert, role overview and person specification
Please send completed applications and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org