Files and Documents
Flying High Trust Business and Strategic Development Plan 2021-2024
The Flying High Trust was established in June 2012 with an outstanding Nottinghamshire school as the founder member. The trust has a clear vision for careful growth, ensuring that we remain focused on sustainable school improvement. The ethos behind the Trust is one of sustainable school improvement; and schools joining the Trust do so with the prime aim of improving themselves and each other. This is achieved through the development and embedding of a professional continuum; attracting high calibre trainees to our School Centered Initial Teacher Training programme, nurturing talent, providing high quality bespoke CPD and ensuring we grow our own inspirational school leaders. This is achieved through the following core principles:
• Children first - at the heart of every decision is, will this benefit our children?
• Aspiration for all - children, staff, families, and local communities to aim high and dream big.
• Look back with pride and forward with confidence.
• Ensuring our schools are at the heart of their communities.
• Supporting meaningful partnership - schools that support and challenge each other to become the best schools in the universe through mutual accountability.
• A commitment to continuous improvement - to strive to provide the best opportunities for our children so that they can look back with pride and forward with confidence.
• Primary led - this is our area of passion and expertise
Terms of Office and Attendance
Governance overview: Terms of Office and Attendance 2021-22
Scheme of Delegation
As a charity and company limited by guarantee, the Trust is governed by a board of trustees (the Board) who have overall responsibility and ultimate decision making authority for all the work of the Trust
Register of Business Interests
REGISTER OF BUSINESS INTERESTS FOR MEMBERS AND DIRECTORS OF THE ACADEMY TRUST